Join my endeavor!


Chuck - autobiography of the personal computer

Follow the career of a computer programmer from 1982 through 2018, who experienced PC technology from the beginning. Fast-paced growth, networking, the Internet, bandwidth and data as seen through the eyes of a coder. To-the-point history, illustrations, and reference links tell a story that all students of computer science should know. Required reading and extra credit material that will make your students better IT professionals.

My Mission Statement

It is my “End of Career” goal to tell my story to the next generation of IT professionals. Knowledge of the history of PC technology, and the experiences of the individuals who wrote the wave, is essential as they develop our technology of the future. 

The multimedia presentation through the cjbowen.com interface is absolutely amazing compared to an E-book read. The service allows authors to build multimedia presentations with ease and gets their materials to their readers without delay. I wrote this website to overcome obstacles presented while writing my book and hope it enhances the delivery of important information to the education marketplace.


Join my endeavor!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As they say, "Houston, we have a problem!"